Hello, and welcome to your blog. 

This is where you will write messages and even questions. You will need to publish at least once a day, and it needs to be at least 10 sentences long. I will check every night before 10:00 pm. You will need to publish your ten sentences before that time. 

I am happy to be your teacher and I hope our journey towards better English speaking is a great one! 

Comments

  1. Make sure you leave your name! So that I know who said what!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SeoWon and JiWon you will need to make a Google Account. Here is the link, just follow the directions. That is your homework for today!

    https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/27441?hl=en

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello !̆̈!̆̈ !̆̈!̆̈
    How are you today ?̊̈
    I’m great ;-)
    Becuse I catch Shellfish
    Very very fun
    And tomorrow We are go to waterpark I expectation !̆̈!̆̈ !̆̈!̆̈ !̆̈!̆̈ see you next time 🙈

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!!
    How are you today??
    I’m feel so good
    because i don’t know ㅎㅎ
    just feel so good
    Today i visit to the uncle house �� , and i went to sea
    Bye bye see you tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Watsup!
      I am doing great. I am glad that you are happy!
      I heard from your sister that you went to the ocean. Did you also find shellfish?

      Delete
  5. Hi!!
    how are you today??
    I’m great because i went to
    Ocean waterpark 💦
    so today very funny day!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts