Hello !̆̈ How are you ?̊̈ I’m very so so ~ because Wake up -go school-go home ha ha ha ;-) Today I wake up 7:50 this moring very tired 🤣🤣 and went to school I learn math and engilsh very interesting and ltiile borig and I run my parent hair shop because corona be carful teacher too . 9:00 I come my house and My mommy made maratang . 🥘 maratang is full of spices and very spicy . And I watch the movie ‘온워드 단하루의 기적’ very funny and sad bye bye 👋
What is a bear in Korean?
ReplyDeleteBear is very big animal very scary
DeleteHello !̆̈ How are you ?̊̈ I’m very so so ~ because Wake up -go school-go home ha ha ha ;-) Today I wake up 7:50 this moring very tired 🤣🤣 and went to school I learn math and engilsh very interesting and ltiile borig and I run my parent hair shop because corona be carful teacher too . 9:00 I come my house and My mommy made maratang . 🥘 maratang is full of spices and very spicy . And I watch the movie ‘온워드 단하루의 기적’ very funny and sad bye bye 👋
ReplyDeleteHi!! How are you??
ReplyDeleteI’m excited because today another dance class so very fun!!
Thank you both so much for posting, I had my interview very late and am also very tired, but I will see you both in the morning!
ReplyDelete