Tuesday ( 8/4/20)

Posts for Tuesday go here: 

Comments

  1. Hello ?̊̈!̆̈ How are you today ?̊̈?̊̈ I’m very sick because I went to the sea there very very hot but that is Fantastic bye bye~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry that you are sick. But thank you for still posting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello :-) how are you ?̊̈?̊̈ I find and you ?̊̈?̊̈ today I play pole dance this is sports and art very very graet bye ~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, thank you for always smiling when you write! It conveys a very happy message. Dancing as a sport must be hard. I would like my daughters to learn dancing and music. I would like them to learn sports as well. But I want to give them their freedom to choose. That is an American thing, freedom to choose, now you know a little about my culture!

      Delete
  4. Hi!! I’m so sorry because today I’m practice dance... so I’m late
    How are you?? I’m good!! :)
    because today dance-class talking vlog 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, so you are not late! I just will not be able to respond past 10:00 pm. But if you post before midnight it is okay, for example if your posts are at 11:59 pm, that will be okay! I think it is cool that you take dancing classes. I want my daughter Audrey to dance as well, does your class take kids her age?

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts