This is the BAEK BLOG for SeoWon and JiWon. Write your thoughts and feelings here!
Hi !̆̈!̆̈ !̆̈!̆̈ !̆̈!̆̈ Today My feel like great because I made makalang ha ha ha very sweat bye π
Cool, what is that?
Hi!!How are you?? I’m sorry yesterday i go to schoolpick up the schoolbookso very busy γ γ I’m sorry byebye
Hi!!I like summary because I don’t like writing and read book hahaAnd Everyone’s want another country So airplanes ride go departed
Hello !̆̈ How are you ?̊̈My feeling is sad because I couldn’t remember two wards .. sorry I'll use four tomorrow.. I’m so sorry ..π’π’π’Today I made butter cookie It’s very so sweat πͺ bye !̆̈!̆̈ !̆̈!̆̈
Hi !̆̈!̆̈ !̆̈!̆̈ !̆̈!̆̈ Today My feel like great because I made makalang ha ha ha very sweat bye π
ReplyDeleteCool, what is that?
ReplyDeleteHi!!How are you??
ReplyDeleteI’m sorry yesterday i go to school
pick up the schoolbook
so very busy γ γ
I’m sorry byebye
Hi!!
ReplyDeleteI like summary because I don’t like writing and read book haha
And
Everyone’s want another country
So airplanes ride go departed
Hello !̆̈ How are you ?̊̈
ReplyDeleteMy feeling is sad because I couldn’t remember two wards .. sorry I'll use four tomorrow.. I’m so sorry ..π’π’π’Today I made butter cookie It’s very so sweat πͺ bye !̆̈!̆̈ !̆̈!̆̈