Hello 🙌 How are you ?̊̈ Today my feel like very very happy because my brithday 🍰🎂 ha ha ha I got a makarong, caffee, cake and tea gifticon feel so good 🥳🥳🥳 And We are family come back home at ate meat and cake meat is very soft and cake is very sweat Today is the best day 👍
Hi!! How are you?? I’m good and soso Today my dance academy is modern dance change teacher so change teacher do stretching so I’m very very hard...ㅠㅠ and very sick in legs and stretching is very cool!! Hahaha Bye bye see you Saturday and thank you for your hard work today!!
ReplyDeleteHello 🙌 How are you ?̊̈ Today my feel like very very happy because my brithday 🍰🎂 ha ha ha I got a makarong, caffee, cake and tea gifticon feel so good 🥳🥳🥳 And We are family come back home at ate meat and cake meat is very soft and cake is very sweat
Today is the best day 👍
Hi!! How are you??
ReplyDeleteI’m good and soso
Today my dance academy is modern dance change teacher
so change teacher do stretching
so I’m very very hard...ㅠㅠ and very sick in legs and stretching
is very cool!! Hahaha
Bye bye see you Saturday and
thank you for your hard work today!!
Great job both of you! Your writing is better, it makes me happy!
ReplyDelete