Hello !̆̈ I didn't see this page. I wrote it before. Sorry 😢 I learned to summarize my homework writing last Saturday. And today I learned the sum of triangles in online math. Today's lunch is duck meat. The amount is bery many And then I did baking. I make tea but I excess the amount in the cup. very sad ..
Hi!!
ReplyDeleteEveryone’s let’s face online class
so turn of the active voice
And
Hi!! Now i do announcement
so i want conclusion you can do it!!
Hello !̆̈ I didn't see this page. I wrote it before. Sorry 😢 I learned to summarize my homework writing last Saturday. And today I learned the sum of triangles in online math. Today's lunch is duck meat. The amount is bery many And then I did baking. I make tea but I excess the amount in the cup. very sad ..
ReplyDeleteGreat!
ReplyDelete